All PRACDL members are urged to submit information as to each sentencing hearing they attend, so as to give us all a better idea of how Judges are sentencing post-Booker. The following information will be helpful:
- Nature of plea agreement (if any), i.e., type C, etc., and sentencing recommendations agreed to
- PSR's Guideline Computation (including Criminal History Category)
- Judge's Guideline Sentencing Range Calculation
- Sentence imposed (including any particular reasons stated by the Court if the sentence varies from the advisory guideline's sentencing range)
- Indicate whether the case went to trial or not
Please send an email with this information to PRACDL (email link at top left sidebar). This will be helpful to all of us. We will organize and disseminate the information to all members periodically.